6.22.2008

Nice Easy Landing

Good news all around:

We have settled happily in Bloomington. Kenyon and my Dad and I are cleaningout/reorganizing/redecorating his basement and it has turned into a rather comfortable place to live. We're very much enjoying it.

Kenyon has worked out everything with Starbucks and is officially on schedule. After 20-25 hours at Starbucks (enough to enjoy health, vision and dental benefits), Kenyon works about 30 hours landscaping and washing windows for C&E Landscaping. He is working so hard!

I got a job for BeautyofaSite.com which is based in Bloomington. I work from the office as an administrative assistant and webmaster/updater. I love the work and enjoy the work environment even more. It's a full time job that pays appropriately and is truly a blessing for us in this time.

We attended Eastview this morning. Being at church again made us miss MCC, but we were comforted by old friends and a familiar environment. While Kenyon's involvement will vary with his work hours, I'll be jumping into volunteering with the youth ministry to love on some teenagers for a couple of months. Maybe even teach. :o) We're currently small group shopping, and once we've settled into one, I think we'll officially feel at home.

Stuff is going so well, and we feel so blessed. God has loved on us through his move, and we are so thankful for that.

No comments: