2.09.2008

A "Squall"

I had to look up the word "squall" today on Wikipedia, because it's one of those words that you read in books... but you're not sure what it is in reality.

In the forecast for tomorrow, the little picture said, "SQUALL."

So, whatever that is, we're having one tomorrow. We live about an hour from the coast, so maybe it's some sea captain term. Either way, it means snow and wind and cold. So I say... just another day in New England...

Not much to report. I've been putting off posting because my report would be so boring. So, here's our boring report:

1. The Fulfords' cat loves Kenyon more than the Fulfords or me. I'm really bitter about the whole thing... he doesn't even like the cat. I crave its attention. Stupid cat.

2. Kenyon, the Fulfords and I are just about finished with season three of Lost. We'll start watching them on TV next week. For the record. Just so you know.

3. I really don't have anything else to say. I just felt like a number three was necessary.

4. Ok, I got one: I was able to speak in the church service last Sunday. It was neat to be given such a unique opportunity to share some insight... and from Deuteronomy no less. (Kenyon's been playing acoustic and running tech stuff... they love him. We're all over the place.)

So... we miss you guys. That's all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

squall is like one of the best words ever...

tim

KathyB said...

Ty loves you best. In fact, he was just saying the other day how much he misses lolling on your laptop keyboard and having eggies for breakfast.