9.23.2009

Addendum.

Correcting last post:

So, instead of applying for an MA in OT, I went crazy and applied for an MDiv. An AP MDiv, actually, which means, if it works out, they consider my undergraduate classes and give me credit toward my degree based off of similar coursework I've already completed. Instead of taking a 90ish hour degree, I'll complete a 70ish hour degree. Which, beyond being more convenient, is cheaper, shorter and full of less familiar material. Cool, huh?

And feel free to blame my lack of posting on the admissions process, applying for a mortgage, continuing to apartment shop, trying to remember Hebrew and general running about.

More later. :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I try to remember Hebrew too!

Have you registered for classes yet? What will you be taking first?

tim