6.05.2009

Whoa I'm a Gardener

That's a lie. But, the truth is that Kenyon and I planted the miniest little garden ever, and we totally love it. It's precious. Let's just call us domesticated.

So far, I haven't even had to water it. The rain has done it's duty. I kept getting worried that they'd get beat up outside, but then I remembered that they were designed to be outside... ya, I know. New at this.

It's not even in the ground, it's in a super clean & well kept wooden box that Kenyon made for me. Three pepper plants an a tomato plant.

It's like unborn salsa. :o)

1 comment:

Neil and Courtney said...

'unborn salsa' might just be the cutest thing I've ever read on a blog. it's made me smile to think about it this week.

AND, your call made me smile! Seriously, you don't know how much it meant to me..