2.19.2009

Dishwashers. Best idea ever.

True story: Dishwashers are the greatest invention ever known to man. Anyone who has talked to me (Michelle) recently has probably heard all about it. We (and by 'we' I do mean we) have actually kept our kitchen clean for the last week. A whole week! And by clean I mean clean. No stacked dishes, no cereal boxes, swept, tidied, the whole shebang. I know... this is standard for most people. But, truly a victory for us! And we shall share it with you for the sake of celebrating.

My brain seeks order in everything, and to maintain an orderly kitchen helps me want to cook, want to tidy, want to bake and want to grocery shop. It's the truth. Don't know why, but it makes all of life easier. So, we've been cooking & baking up a storm. And it's wonderful.

And thanks to a dear friend who has been sharing quite wonderful recipes with the world. Her blog is perfect for young adults and full of recipes that are both easy & tasty. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I HATE washing dishes! We have never had a dishwasher...mom always said that God gave her four of them =P

teece