7.29.2008

Good Week

This past Saturday night, Kenyon and I headed down to Clinton IL for Carson and Angie Cheatham's wedding. We had such a great time. For those of you who don't know Carson and Angie, they are a couple from the church in Manchester who we got to know while we were on my internship. Fortunately, Carson is actually from Clinton, so their wedding was in the midwest. Friends from NH came to the wedding, so not only did we get to enjoy their company, but we got to host friends from the church too. We had missed everyone so much, so it was GREAT to see them again!



Kilo (somehow he snuck into the wedding pictures...) is settling into life as a Knight. We're likin' him more and more each day, and he's getting used to us. It's fun.

We went to Waukegan / Kenosha last weekend for some time with friends up there and a benefit. Super fun weekend. We really enjoyed it!

Kenyon and I are both are enjoying diggin' into good books this summer. Kenyon has discovered military fiction and the Bourne books, while I have identified a keen interest in the Maccabean revolution as well as classic fiction. After having forgotten about public libraries for a couple of years, we have been reintroduced to the pubic library and are using it for all it's worth. Lovin' it. I caught myself saying to Kenyon the other night, "put down that book and come watch TV with me!" WHOA. What a role reversal. Scary.

2 comments:

Trina said...

So next time you are in Clinton, you must give me a call!!!

Unknown said...

Oooo! I have read the Bourne Identity! It's great (and pretty different from the movie). those books are super long though...I think it was 600 pages in paperback!

tim